Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Backup Camera is easy to install over the license plate, includes night vision, and is waterproof with an IP67 rating
- The 4.3” LCD Monitor clearly shows the live picture from the back of the car, and comes with a suction cup mount for easy placement
- Designed specifically to help reduce blind spots. Please note: Wire length is 16″ long.
- Sharp picture with parking assistant. Wide Angle Weatherproof Camera
- When the vehicle is in reverse, the image is wirelessly transmitted to the monitor. There is no need to run any wires from the camera to the monitor.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be determined through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which should be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, select one a good way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are moderately huge and one digicam may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.