Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry Backup Camera System 4.3 ” Monitor for Truck / Car / Pickup / Camper / SUV IP69K Waterproof Rear View / Front View Camera Connecting Single Power Reversing / Driving Use Night Vision
- Very easy install, the system can be powered with a single power from reverse lights for rear view only or fuse box / running lights / Radio / Cigarette lighter for full time view
- Warm Tip : The guide lines can be ON/OFF with the menu of the monitor . You don't need to run behind the car to switch the guide lines.The system can be Front view/Rear view .
- IP69K waterproof license plate camera with 5 LED lights.150 degree, wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety.
- The monitor can be fix on the windshield .If you need the longer cable ,please contact us to get one for free .
- We provided a professional instruction and installation videos in package, please contact us with any installatlation problem and quality issue we provide tech support and replacement service : [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial guides that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably large and one camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.