Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry Y21 HD 720P Wireless Backup Camera 4.3” Monitor Kit for Cars,SUVs,Minivans License Plate Rear/Front View Camera System
- Pay attention :The system suitable for Cars, SUV, Minivans, UTVs, we don't recommend install this system for trucks and other larger vehicles . Wireless system easy to install ，you don't need pull a long cables from camera to display .Wireless transmission stronger signals working distance up to 23 ft installed on vehicle .
- You can switch the pictures between normal pictures (front/side camera) and mirrored pictures(rear view camera),the guide line can be ON/OFF , it can be adjusted width/length by the monitor .
- IP68 Waterproof license plate Color HD backup camera 150° viewing angle with 6 White LED light Night Vision see clearly at night. The monitor easily be powered from fuse box / radio / running lights Circuit / Cigarette lighter, The camera easily be powered from reverse lights.
- The system has able to add a second wireless camera . If you need the IR Light Camera instead of White LED Camera ,please contact us .
- A professional instructions are included for installing,if you meet any problem or quality issue,just contact us for tech support or contact: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that it will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are somewhat large and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.