Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup Camera and 5” Monitor Kit for Trailers/RVs/Pickups/Vans/Trucks/Motorhomes Rear View/Front View Camera IP69 Waterproof Guide Lines ON/Off
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need . Just contact us .The wireless module already Built-in the 5'' Display and Camera, it has very stable signal .You just hook the antennas and power supply to them, They will transport video signals Auto,The system can be set to Rear view in reversing only or Full time constantly view in driving/parking/reversing.Eliminate Blind Spots.
- IP69 Waterproof Camera 150° viewing angle and Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability.We provided professional Instructions in the package. The Reversing guide lines can be optional, default without guide lines until you cut off the white wire,the guide lines will appear on screen.
- The Monitor 5-Inch LCD Wide screen Monitor with Built-in Wireless Receiver– High resolution image and full color display,The wireless working range over 984ft in open area ,we recommend to install it on vehicle under 60ft for get no-interruption signals.
- Rear view by powered with reverse lights for camera or full time constantly view by powered with Running lights/car battery for camera.The system Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power to Accomadate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle Campers/MPVs/Pickups/Vans/Trucsk/SUVs
- iStrong provides tech support on each unit. Our goal is to provide superior customer support at [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 11:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-20 at 23:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that has to be performed via a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably massive and one digicam won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.