Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry HD 960P Backup Camera for Car/Truck/SUV Rear View Reversing Intelligent Dynamic Trajectory Camera with IP 69K Waterproof Mount Hidden Guide Line ON/OFF
- ★State of the art Intelligent Technology ： The guide line will move with the steering wheel rotation angle, which can make you more convenient and accurate real-time detection of road conditions, greatly improving the safety of driving and reversing.
- ★Rear View Camera : The camera with 6 LED lights and suitable for reversing .
- ★Warm Hint : The adapter can be hidden on the back of the license plate . 149 wide viewing angle, large wide angle,provide you with greater visual security .The image is very clear .
- ★ IP69K Waterproof Camera with 4 pin connector ：You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and 960P resolution image .
- ★Customer Sevice : We provide best customer service and 2 year warranty tech support with replacement (professional instruction are provided),just contact us ：Yakry-Service@outlook.com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are moderately massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.