Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry Y24 HD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera System 5 Inch Monitor Hitch Rear View Camera for Trucks,Campers,Vans,Small RVs,Cars Front View Camera Guide Lines Settings IP69K Waterproof
- ►Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Yakry HD 1080P System Digital signal provides superior stability, working distance up to 36ft when reversing or driving.
- ►Guide Lines ON/OFF: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF and can be adjusted on the 5 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. Monitor can be fixed on the dashboard or mounted on the windshield.
- ►HD1080P Rear View/Front View Camera :It can be hitch rear view camera ,the bracket can be hidden behind the license plate. IP69 waterproof with 150 degree viewing angle . HD color provides clearest view for you .
- ►Easy to Install: The system is easy to install. The backup camera can be connected to the reverse lights, so it turns on when shifting to reverse, or it can be connected to running lights, 12v battery for continuous use. Suitable for Trucks,Vans,Campers,Cars,Small RVs .
- ►Customer Service: We provide detailed instructions; the product has a 2 year warranty; we provide tech support and replacement service. If you have any question, please contact us at: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively massive and one digital camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.