Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry Y34 HD 1080P Wireless Rear View Camera with 7 Inch Monitor for RVs,Forklifts,Trucks,Crane,Harvester,Boat High-Speed Observation System Waterproof System
- ►【Warm Hint 】Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need. Single full view/Split dual view monitoring wireless cameras up to 4 cameras.
- ►【IP68 Waterproof Monitor&Touch Button Monitor】The monitor is IP68 waterproof, you don't have to worry about the monitor getting wet with rain, the system can be used for RVs, Forklift, Trucks, Crane, Harvester, Boat. Also, the screen button can be locked by one button.
- ►【1080P System Working Distance】The HD 1080P wireless working range up to 56 ft for reversing without interference. You can wire the system for Reversing/Rear view or full time constantly view, you can use it for driving or reversing.
- ►【HD 1080P Camera&Monitor】The camera with IP69K Super Waterproof 150 degree wide angle lenses IR night vision. Backup Lines can be ON/OFF, Monitor is directly powered from the cigarette lighter socket or ACC we provide a charger adapter for in package for cigarette lighter.
- ►【Customer Service】Monitor can be attached to dash or by using suction cup accessory (free upon request from customer service).Yakry provides tech support on each unit.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to provide you with enough view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly large and one digital camera may not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.