Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yakry Y78 HD Backup Camera for Car/Truck/SUV Rear View Reversing Intelligent Dynamic Trajectory Camera with IP 69K Waterproof Mount Hidden Guide Line ON/Off
- ►【State of the art Intelligent Technology】 The guide line will move with the steering wheel rotation angle, which can make you more convenient and accurate real-time detection of road conditions, greatly improving the safety of driving and reversing.
- ►【Guide Lines ON/OFF& Front/Rear View】Camera with green and white wire.Cut the green wire to parking assistance guild line disappear.Cut the white wire swith Rear (mirrored) image to Facing(front)View. （You can check the product pictures）
- ►【Warm Hint】 The adapter can be hidden on the back of the license plate. 149 wide viewing angle, large wide angle,provide you with greater visual security .The image is very clear.
- ►【IP69K Waterproof Camera with Super Night Vision】You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and clear image.
- ►【Customer Service】 We provide best customer service and 2 year warranty tech support with replacement (professional instruction are provided),just contact us.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 14:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution can be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which should be performed through a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you want to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly large and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.