Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yasoca 4 Pin Backup Camera Heavy Duty IR Night Vision Waterproof for Trucks Car Vehicle Trailer Truck Van Tow rv Replacement Universal Auto Rear View Backup Camera with Cable 33ft
- Waterproof truck 4 pin rear view backup camera heavy duty with cable – for all-weather conditions. Ingress Protection Rating IP68 – is suitable for immersion in water.
- Fine night vision rear view 4 pin backup replacement camera for trucks. Automatic night mode activation – 18 IR lights and low light sensitivity even at 0 Lux provides a fine image even in total darkness at a distance more than 30ft.
- Universal reverse rear view backup camera 4 pin. Can work continuously with a direct cable connection. IR LED lights do not blind drivers behind your car. Wide viewing angle of 120°.
- Power supply: DC12V~24V. Rear view backup camera supports any monitor (including GPS, DVD) having an 4 pin.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so they can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. Some cars are somewhat massive and one camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.