Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yuwei Digital Wireless Backup Camera System, Dual HD 720P Camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles, 7inch Wireless Monitor Split Screen for Trailer, RVs, Ca
- ★ This digital wireless backup camera system includes two Full HD 720P wireless reverse cameras. You can view single camera image or 2-4 cameras with quad view at same screen.
- ★ New & user-friendly screen size 7” with wide viewing angle of four sides, offers instant & stable wireless signal, stay smooth and clear at high-way speeds. Stand mount is steady.
- ★ Better & clear image quality Full HD 720P wireless rear view camera, it is IP69k waterproof with infrared clear night vision looks further distance up to 10meters under low light environment and wide viewing angle of 120° covers whole blind spot, its rustless well-constructed housing and bracket are enable cameras withstand harsh environment.
- ★ Whole system DIY installation: plug the included one cigarette adapter with monitor. Connect 2 wires for camera power connection whole system automatically turned on when reversing or keeps it on all the time at driving. Instant & long transmitting distance up to 300meters / 980ft. Ideal wireless backup camera system for Trailer, Motorhome,camper, 5th wheel, Vans, RVs, Lorries, Horseboxes, …..
- ★ We provide lifetime best customer service and honor 2 year warranty.Feel free to contact us may any query: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will likely be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one a good way to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are quite massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.