Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yuwei Digital Wireless Backup Camera System, Dual HD 720P Camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles, 7inch Wireless Monitor Split Screen for Trailer, RVs, Ca
- ★ This digital wireless backup camera system includes two Full HD 720P wireless reverse cameras. You can view single camera image or 2-4 cameras with quad view at same screen.
- ★ New & user-friendly screen size 7” with wide viewing angle of four sides, offers instant & stable wireless signal, stay smooth and clear at high-way speeds. Stand mount is steady.
- ★ Better & clear image quality Full HD 720P wireless rear view camera, it is IP69k waterproof with infrared clear night vision looks further distance up to 10meters under low light environment and wide viewing angle of 120° covers whole blind spot, its rustless well-constructed housing and bracket are enable cameras withstand harsh environment.
- ★ Whole system DIY installation: plug the included one cigarette adapter with monitor. Connect 2 wires for camera power connection whole system automatically turned on when reversing or keeps it on all the time at driving. Instant & long transmitting distance up to 300meters / 980ft. Ideal wireless backup camera system for Trailer, Motorhome,camper, 5th wheel, Vans, RVs, Lorries, Horseboxes, …..
- ★ We provide lifetime best customer service and honor 2 year warranty.Feel free to contact us may any query: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you select the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, choose one a good way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one camera may not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.