Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yuwei Digital Wireless Backup Camera System, Dual HD 720P Camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles, 7inch Wireless Monitor Split Screen for Trailer, RVs, Ca
- ★ This digital wireless backup camera system includes two Full HD 720P wireless reverse cameras. You can view single camera image or 2-4 cameras with quad view at same screen.
- ★ New & user-friendly screen size 7” with wide viewing angle of four sides, offers instant & stable wireless signal, stay smooth and clear at high-way speeds. Stand mount is steady.
- ★ Better & clear image quality Full HD 720P wireless rear view camera, it is IP69k waterproof with infrared clear night vision looks further distance up to 10meters under low light environment and wide viewing angle of 120° covers whole blind spot, its rustless well-constructed housing and bracket are enable cameras withstand harsh environment.
- ★ Whole system DIY installation: plug the included one cigarette adapter with monitor. Connect 2 wires for camera power connection whole system automatically turned on when reversing or keeps it on all the time at driving. Instant & long transmitting distance up to 300meters / 980ft. Ideal wireless backup camera system for Trailer, Motorhome,camper, 5th wheel, Vans, RVs, Lorries, Horseboxes, …..
- ★ We provide lifetime best customer service and honor 2 year warranty.Feel free to contact us may any query: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be decided through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one a good way to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably huge and one camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.