Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB 10” 1080P Wireless Backup Camera System Kit, 10 Inch DVR Quad Split Monitor Wireless Rear Side View Cameras, IP69 Waterproof Digital Signal Record System for RV/Truck/Trailer/Camper-BW104SL
- 【Welcome to 10'' Monitor】10 Inch Super Large Monitor adopts newest IPS panel that keep the vivid images and outstanding color accuracy to ensure the best driving/reversing experience. With native resolution of 1920*1080, our wireless backup camera system work with a large variety of vehicle (12-24V DC Power) as RV/Truck/Trailer/Camper/5th wheel/Bus/Motorhome.
- 【Upgrade Stable Signal Technology】Upgraded digital signal receiver for 95mph transmission speed and 130ft transmission distance, give you strong stable wireless signal. ZEROXCLUB 10 Inch Wireless RV Camera System work flawlessly with up to 65ft vehicles with no latency.
- 【Multi-view & Safe parking】Easy to cover the blind spots and revert crystal clear field of view in 170° wide angle with 2 rear view cameras and 2 side view cameras help. Support Single/Dual/Quad split view, you can keep an eye on driving situation around you at the same time. The parking line can be turn on/off as per you need, making parking easier.
- 【IP69 Waterproof & Loop Record】Whether you're driving on a rainy-day, snowy-day, or foggy-day, ZEROXCLUB IP69K Waterproof Backup Camera can handle it. Buit-in loop record function, the wireless rear view camera will automatically overwrite the oldest recorded video when the memory card is full, protecting your safety and security while driving, backuping up and stationary.
- 【Easy Installation & Warranty】No need to struggle with complicated wiring problems. Just connect the camera to running light or reversing light and the monitor to the car charger. ZEROXCLUB offer 36-month replacement warranty to each of our customers from the date of purchase, so if you find the package any defective, damage, missing parts, etc. Please contact us anytime, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in order to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.