Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit for RV/Truck/Trailer/Van/Bus,Night Vision,7inch HD LCD Monitor,IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera No Interference Record (HW02-grey)
- 🔅【Fourth Generation Signal】4th Generation Digital Signal,120ft No Delay.Transmission Rate Reaches 7200bps.You can Observe the Stay Smooth and Clear Road Conditions in Real Time even at 110 Mile High-Speed.
- 🔅【HD 1080p and Record Video】Advanced AIST Technology to Generate HD Images,Built-in 32G memory card for recording video.And You Can Play Video on Monitor.Making Your Receiving More Confident and Safe.
- 🔅【Multi-function View】The Monitor Can be Connected 1 to 4 Cameras.If You Add Extra Cameras and Change the View Mode,It Can be Freely Switched to Single View Dual View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4).
- 🔅【Night Vision and IP69 Waterproof】CCD Sensor for Rear Camera.Make the Night Vision Images More Clear and Stereoscopic.Accurately Identify Lawns, Lakes, and Stones even in the Dark.The Camera Outer Casing is Closed with a Metal Gel. Anti-fog and Waterproo
- 🔅【Easy Installation and Wide Application】There is a Graphic Manual and Install Video in the Kit.12-24V DC Voltage Range From To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be made up through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you need to consider while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are moderately huge and one digital camera won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.