Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit,HD1080P Wireless Reverse Rear Side View Camera,No Interference,IP69 Waterproof + 9’’ LCD Wireless Monitor for RV/Truck/Trailer/Bus/Pickup/Van-W904
- ☆【Upgrade Digital Wireless Signal】 Adopt HDCVI 4th Generation Digital Signal, 120ft anti-interference no delay, applicable for vehicles within 65 feet vehicle(12-24V), give you a stable and clear monitor of road condition, be your reliable assistant.
- ☆【FHD1080P Multifunctional Monitor】 FHD 1080 resolution, give you a unique visual exerience, Support single view/dual view/quad view, can monitor the road conditions in all directions of the vehicle body to ensure driving safety.
- ☆【Side View Wireless Backup Camera & Recording】Built-in 32G SD card, can record thing on driving, Side View Camera fits the side better and cover the Blind Spots/Blind Zone. Support Single View Dual View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4), you can switch to the mode you need.
- ☆【Night Vision & IP69 Waterproof】 Infrared Light and CCD Sensor accurately identify lawns, lakes, and stones even in the Dark. Closed with a Metal Gel, still work for you even at Rain /Snow/Fog, provide you all day intimate monitoring.
- ☆【Easy Installation & Wide Application】Wire camera to running light / tail lights/reverse lights to observe, Cigarette Lighter/ACC/Fuse/Radio can power monitor, Just connect power source and install antenna, you can start to use. Accommodate a large variety of vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be made up by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one as a way to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are quite large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.