Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB HD Car Backup Camera 6 Auto LED Lights Night Vision, IP69 Waterproof License Plate Reverse Camera 149° Wide View Rear View Parking Camera for Car Pickup Truck SUV-B2
- 【HD 720P Image Quality 】Reflect true and real time image, maintain original color, adopts the advanced optical design and remarkable image processing technology to provide 720P resolution image for your vehicle.
- 【Super Night Vision & Wide Angle】Equipped with 6 Auto High brightness LED Light,149 degree super wide angle rear view camera help you see things more comprehensively, capture road condition better even in dim or poorly backlit.
- 【Excellent IP69k Waterproof 】With IP69K waterproof design, even at Rain /Snow/Fog still can see road condition clearly, This Car Rear View Camera still work in extreme weather(-30℉ to 176℉), provides clear image without delay.
- 【Easy Installation and Wide Compatibility】This reversing camera work perfectly with your radio, screen, stereo or monitor has the RCA connector. It is universal for most vehicle license plate like Trailer/Truck/RV/Pickup/Van/SUV/Camper and so on.
- 【Comprehensive and Considerate After-Sales Service】 ZEROXCLUB offer 36-month replacement warranty to each of our customers from the date of purchase, so if you find the package any defective, damage, missing parts, etc. Please contact us anytime, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial points to help you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one for you to come up with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.