Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera for RV/Truck/Trailer/Van/Bus, 7 Inch HD 1080p LCD Monitor and IP69 Waterproof Rear Camera System,HDCVI Signal,Night Vision,Record(HW01-grey)
- 【Fourth Generation Signal】4th Generation Digital Signal,120ft No Delay.Transmission Rate Reaches 7200bps.You can Observe the Stay Smooth and Clear Road Conditions in Real Time even at 110 Mile High-Speed.
- 【HD 1080p and Record Video】Advanced AIST Technology to Generate HD Images,Built-in 32G Memory Card for Recording Video.And You Can Play Video on Monitor.Making Your Receiving More Confident and Safe.
- 【Multi-function view】The Monitor Can be Connected 1 to 4 Cameras.If You Add Extra Cameras and Change the View Mode,It Will Become to Dual View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4).
- 【Night Vision and IP69 Waterproof】CCD Sensor for Rear Camera.Make the Night Vision Images more Clear and Stereoscopic.Accurately Identify Lawns, Lakes, and Stones even in the Dark.The Camera Outer Casing is Closed with a Metal Gel. Anti-fog and Waterproof,
- 【Easy Installation and Wide Application】There is a Graphic Manual and Install Video in the Kit.12-24V DC Voltage Range From To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 16:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-14 at 03:29 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so we can provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are moderately massive and one camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.