Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB Wired Backup Camera Kit, 7” DVR Quad Split Monitor with Touch Button, HD 1080P & IP69 Waterproof Night Vision Reverse Rear Side View Camera for Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV-Y704
- ☆【Clearly Displayed】AHD 1080P, The Picture is Clearer Than Most Similar Products. Adopt Advanced IPS Technology, Fast Response and without Delay, Making Your Receiving More Confident and Safe.Single /Dual/Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4).
- ☆【Watch All Blind Zones】2 Side Camera and 2 Rear view Camera. Cover All the Blind Spots/Blind Zone and Clearly Show On the 7-Inch Large Monitor, give you Unique Watch effect, Make Your Reversing and Turn Around more Easy and Safe.
- ☆【More Features】Recording function, 32G SD Card, Auto Dimming, 18 Infrared Lights, Night Vision, CCD Sensor, IP69 Waterproof Standard. All These Features Bring You a Amused and Reliable Watching Experience.
- ☆【Flexible Vehicle Compatibility】Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accommodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus.
- ☆【Installation】Easy installation for RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup. There are Picture Manual and Install Video in the Kit. If you have other confusion, contact us, customer service team is ready to help.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- [ Compatible with all OEM&After-market display ]--- This CVBS backup camera for car is compatible with all factory OEM or after-market devices which has RCA video input, e.g. double din stereo/ Head unit/ Factory OEM Navigation/ Stereo display/ DVD player/ Rear view mirror monitor,etc
- [ High Definition, Well-lit, True color ]--- The reversing camera for pickup truck delivers 800TVL crisp clear image of true color reproduction with High Definition sensor, Extreme 0.005lux Low light sensitive performance ensures the reverse backup camera a clear colorful images without graininess even under pitch black surroundings
- [ Ultra wide angle and with accurate guidelines ]--Unlike other wide angle vehicle backup cameras with severe distortion,J-256 not only with Japanese Sankyo 210°lens,but also with accurate, proper grid lines specially designed to the angle of the lens and to the average width of normal vehicles,making it be served as accurately as almost human eyes to help you backup easily and precisely in tight narrow spaces even without the aid of mirrors when it is mounted in the middle of the back
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one which will come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.