Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROXCLUB Wired Backup Camera Kit, 7” DVR Quad Split Monitor with Touch Button, HD 1080P & IP69 Waterproof Night Vision Reverse Rear Side View Camera for Truck/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV-Y704
- ☆【Clearly Displayed】AHD 1080P, The Picture is Clearer Than Most Similar Products. Adopt Advanced IPS Technology, Fast Response and without Delay, Making Your Receiving More Confident and Safe.Single /Dual/Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4).
- ☆【Watch All Blind Zones】2 Side Camera and 2 Rear view Camera. Cover All the Blind Spots/Blind Zone and Clearly Show On the 7-Inch Large Monitor, give you Unique Watch effect, Make Your Reversing and Turn Around more Easy and Safe.
- ☆【More Features】Recording function, 32G SD Card, Auto Dimming, 18 Infrared Lights, Night Vision, CCD Sensor, IP69 Waterproof Standard. All These Features Bring You a Amused and Reliable Watching Experience.
- ☆【Flexible Vehicle Compatibility】Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accommodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus.
- ☆【Installation】Easy installation for RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup. There are Picture Manual and Install Video in the Kit. If you have other confusion, contact us, customer service team is ready to help.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial guides that can assist you select the best backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so that you can come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are quite large and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.