Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZSMJ Windshield Mount for 4.3/5 Inch Display Monitor Screen of Backup Camera Suction Cup Holder for Car Windscreen for Rear View System Kit
- ✔ Socket Suction Cup holds firmly on to your windshield, providing a stable viewing environment.
- ✔ Very easy installation just place the suction mount on to your windshield or dashboard
- ✔ Suction Mount Arm adjusts vertically and provides 360-degree rotation
- ✔ Mainly Used for backup camera systems monitor
- ✔ We offer 100% Money Back, free return or replacement service. just feel free to contact us by [email protected] , we will give you a timely solution Within 24 hours.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Backup camera with a LATEST 6pcs FULL glasses large-aperture optical system, the picture without any distorted & fish-eye effect, you will get a REAL picture when you backing up. Also it with a horizontal 135 degree wide view angle lens, it’s great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple
- Rear view camera support IP69K waterproof IP rate. It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so the waterproof effect is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a FACTORY RADIO
- Reverse camera housing is metal, small size and with 2 in 1 installation option design (flush or bracket mount option). Also it built in 2 multifunctional switching loops, you can switch it to be front, rear or side view by white loop, and guide line/parking line on/off option by green loop
- Please make sure to purchase original branded product (COOLINT logo) otherwise our 2- Year Warranty coverage will not be applicable.
- Built in Multifunction Switcher (Mirror Switcher and Distance Guide Line Yes/No Switcher) enable buyer to decide camera model freely.
- 22.5mm Hole Drill Flush solid metal housing design with 360 degree rotatable lens for best view angel. Stealth mounting on your car.
- Brackets for car rear view monitor fixed on windshield
- Two way hooking ways for the monitor of 7'' display
- Provide a extra choice for fix the monitor on your vehicle
- How many times have you been backing out of your driveway or a parking spot only to have a little kid dart behind your automobile, seemingly out of nowhere? The camera is a perfect solution, you will have eyes in the back of your head
- Easy to install: 2 Installation options,you could choose bracket mounting or flush mounting as per your case
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional Customized Distance Scale Lines & Mirror/Normal Image Switchable - You Can Use it as Rear View Backup Camera or Front/Side Camera Note: By default this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with distance scale line
- 1.25” WATERPROOF CAMERA: Pyle 1.25'' camera with CMD image sensor OV7959 color is a marine grade flush mountable housing that will never be fog or wet on a rainy day. It has a total of 510 x 492 pixels with 1.0V pp-75 Ohm video output
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A rearview backup camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. It also has 17 foot male to male RCA video cable and drill cutout tool
- 420 TVL RESOLUTION: Pyle license plate camera features 0.5 low lux light performance, color camera output display, and 420 TVL horizontal resolution. It works in a variety of weather conditions with an auto white balance and image adjustment
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which should be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one for you to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are quite large and one camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.